NU and I were discussing the possibility of all technology failing on earth. I was thinking a Pinky and The Brain type situation where an evil genius uses a giant magnet to ruin our lives.
But we’ve decided that although this would suck and you would suddenly only be friends with people within walking distance, there are plenty of fun and entertaining non-technological activities that could be done instead.
Let me name a few:
*Skipping through meadows
*Making a fire on the beach
*Creating a flinstones car
*Having a mud bath
*Using a hula hoop
*Selling potatoes at a market stall
*Playing a violin
*Making a fishing rod out of a stick
*Making a treehouse
*Throwing cow poop at eachother (bf suggested this – he grew up on a farm.. Enough said).
See? Plenty of fun stuff!
Basically we’ll all be hippies.
But if you think about it, hippies are always happy so maybe they’re onto something?
Anyway make sure you memorise this list because with no technology, you can’t check back for ideas :O
And if you’re rolling your eyes and doing your daily Lumosity (I’ve gone up 50 smarts I reckon!), note the following positives that come from no more technology:
1. No more celebrities. Who cares what they’re doing anyway?!
2. No more paying for petrol or having phone and electricity bills! Huzzah!
3. You can grow your own food and sell a cow for a house (or build your own out of guano), so basically there’s no need to work.. Woooo!
4. You can live in a cave and throw rocks at people (NU and I like to imagine this life when we’re having a ‘people suck’ day).
5. You wouldn’t be sitting here watching Iron Chef with the chosen ingredient of ‘lettuce’ while everyone else (including your partner) is out with friends drinking.. *shifty eyes* Alright fuck this, I’ve gotta go do something.