I’m inappropriate. But its not my fault. Well, it is, but its due to the fact that I’m insatiable.
The moment I realised that I deserved this badge, I was sitting on a plane in between a young attractive guy and girl. I was legit imagining a threesome with them. Right there in the seat (logistically it could have worked, just sayin..). Earlier I happened to look up at a cute guy while he was looking at me. We both looked away, and while ‘reading’ my book I was actually wondering if he’d be the type to slam me up against a wall. I decided that yes, he was the type.. Cue the grin and he, now facing away, was none the wiser 😀
So thanks Evie for getting the idea in my head.. Haha here goes.
This is a self-nominating badge – you decide whether you are comfortable claiming this term or not. I invite all sex bloggers who claim this term to:
1. Post this badge publicly to their blogs
2. Share what this term means to you and why it’s important to you to claim it. Perhaps you have a tumultuous history with the term, perhaps it took you a long time to accept this part of yourself.
3. Let me (Evie) know that you’ve written this post! I’d love to share links to other people’s stories/statements.
2. I’m 27 which apparently is about the time a woman hits her sexual ‘prime’ (although you lovely ladies out there have thoroughly convinced me this lasts quite a while!!).
3. I’ve recently embraced my kinks and the bdsm world and it certainly isn’t slowing my sex drive. Nooooope. I’m a runaway train and will NOT be getting back on the tracks.
And why am I inappropriate with my insatiability?
1. Alright, lets be frank. I’ve wanked in some inappropriate places:
*My nans ensuite shower with the door open – yeah there was people over but they all knew I was in there showering so I figured they wouldn’t come into the bedroom..
*During the day at my parents house in the bathroom. I guess if anything they probably figured I was having a crap. Oh well.
*In bed laying next to bf while he was asleep.
*On my bedroom floor while my dog was under my bed (probably hiding from yours truly and yeah, it felt pretty awkward..).
3. I have soooo many dirty pics on my phone and tablet, fairly tame ones of me but sexy rude ones of others. Which isn’t so bad buuuut I was sending Stereowhite a face shot (and saw his – yes girls, he’s cute 😉 ) and my bloody mum walked over and stood next to me right when a whole bunch of my butt pics came up on the screen on my tablet. I kept tapping the screen to get out of it and it froze. So I avoiding talking to her for like half an hour after that and hoped that she is blinder than I think. Awkwardddd.
4. I browse fetlife and read erotica in the company of my family all the time. They’ll be across the room talking about something mundane like the price of postage going up and I’ll be saying “oh ok” while looking at orgy photos. The joys of being a girl – my horniness is undetectable!
5. I’ve flirted with boys online while sitting next to bf. Or sitting up in bed with bf asleep next to me.
6. I told my bf which of his friends I’d like to have sex with.
7. The man who gets my highest sexual attraction award goes to a man that is married. But he’s sexyyyyyy *swoon*
So to answer the question Evie posed, insatiable to me is having a giggling deviant living inside me while on the outside I look innocent as pie 🙂
It’s important to me to claim it because its nothing to be ashamed of. Yes, I have slightly inappropriate moments but I have an awkward unlucky life anyway so who cares. I am who I am. And I’m insatiable 🙂 I’m also friendly, silly and fun so it’s not my one defining feature, it’s one of many, and for that I’m proud 🙂
For those of you who are insatiable for sex, wanking, cheese, beer, memes – own it. For those of you who aren’t, that’s fine too. Be who you want to be, do what you want to do and don’t ever be ashamed of it 🙂