If there’s anything that epitomises the definition of insanity, it’s the hangover. (You know, repeating the same thing and expecting a different result each time? In this case, that thing is delicious alcohol).
We have all at one point (or every weekend) muttered the words, “I’m never drinking again”. But do we ever stop? Nope! So if we are going to perpetually kill our brain cells, then we thought we would provide some tried and tested cures for dealing with the hangover!
Greasy Greasy Food
- Macca’s nuggets and frozen coke win every time
When you have to get out of bed
- Need to get somewhere but are hungover as f%^&? Just keep a plastic bag in the car! Sneaky vom and off you go.
- If you’re travelling on a train, make sure to choose one with a toilet. Or sit in a corner on the bottom level, everyone knows the bottom level is basically a toilet anyway.
- Need to show your face in public? Wear and oversized hoodie, not only will you look inconspicuously great, but it will keep you nice and warm for those come down shivers.
LAY IN THE HAY BY THE BAY (or in a park)
- You’ll look like a homeless bum but those homeless bums are onto something! Fresh air is great. And a bonus, if you for vom then just do it on the grass and move to a new spot – no clean up required! (Just don’t roll into it…eww…)
- If you can’t make it to the park, just lay on the floor and groan. It’s therapeutic and helps the hangover be exorcised from your body.
- Preferably until 4pm
- Get onto those nutrient filled electrolyte goodness of gatorade or powerade. But it’s only really good if you pre-buy it. As if you’re going to go up to the shops when you’re half dead. Or if you do, refer to the hoodie solution.
DRINK MORE ALCOHOL
- “Hair of the dog” they call it. I’m not sure why but that dog knows what’s what. 1-2 drinks will sort it out.
TELEVISION SOOTHES THE SOUL
- Obviously gaming requires more effort than watching a movie or junk the the Real Housewives of who-the-fuck-cares, but if you choose a tame game like car racing, its a good enough distraction for your brain to stop making you want to hurl.
And that should keep you alive for a bit!
Rambling Goat and Nonsense Unicorn enterprises
(Yeah cos we’re hectic like that. Boom).