1. Why does the soap refill look exactly like the mouthwash bottle? I’ve grabbed it a few times now and I think the chances of me drunkenly squirting soap in my mouth vs just moving it somewhere else is going to end up with the bad/hilarious option.. On the plus side though, at least it will taste like flowers instead of burning. Yayyy!
2. If white bread/flour/sugar requires more processing than wholemeal to make, then why is it cheaper?!
3. Do Christians still make saints or is that just not happening anymore?
4. So if someone can squirt milk out of their tear ducts in their eyes, then I’m no doctor but I can assume that this means they’re connected with your mouth, so does this mean we can drink through our eyes?! Mind. Blown.
5. Why don’t royalty wear crowns anymore? They’re trying to be plebs dammit!
6. Why bother saying ‘oven baked’ if there’s actually no other way to bake?
I’m not sure if having these questions constantly running through my mind makes me crazy or actually sane. I think I’d get on well with philosoraptor.