Hey there life, you’re pretty random. Got a few questions for you though, because either people are sick of me asking questions or they’re uninterested in the answer, even if they know it.
1. How hard is it to evolve the giraffes neck just that little bit longer so it can actually touch the ground (and not have to awkwardly stretch its legs out to drink)? Or just make the legs shorter? Seems you got this far and didn’t finish the job.
2. How is it that a pot of honey lasted intact in an Egyptian tomb for 3300 yrs, but mine always seems to get ants all over it? Does this mean there’s no ants in the desert??
3. Why does everyone keep going on about boomerangs returning to the thrower? I once did tried it at a school camp and it flew straight into the ground. Am I not really Australian?!
4. Why do we say ‘as quiet as a mouse’ when I’ve heard actual mice in my walls and they’re so loud they wake me up??
5. I already know the meaning of life (to do whatever the hell you want from birth till death) so riddle me this; why do chicken flavoured 2 minute noodles have no actual chicken in them?! I’m not complaining, I don’t really eat much meat anyway, but it seems to be a complete falsified description of the flavour. And the only reason I even thought to find this out was from spotting a vego eating honey soy chicken flavoured chips and accusing him of ‘cheating’ haha he opened my eyes to
clever marketing the fact that I don’t even know what I’m eating half the time.